This is it! The Template that starts me off on every project! Big or small.
Here you can get access to the Production Bible Template I use on EVERY PROJECT. I’ve decided to make it accessible to anyone who has access to Google Sheets, and you don’t have to pay anything for it unless you choose to. All you have to do is fill in your Email and Project Name using the Google Form below, and it’ll email you a Production Bible Template specifically for your project! Want to know more about it? Scroll down and see the video tutorials.
NOTE: IF YOU DON’T GET AN EMAIL WITHIN 5 MINUTES, CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER
What’s the Production Bible worth to you? If you feel it’s valuable, consider making a payment to keep the website running, by clicking any of the buttons below.
And if you don’t want to, you can just keep using the form below at no charge. It’s completely up to you!
How to use the Production Bible
The Production Bible is a Google Sheet that you can share with anyone on your team. It’s most useful when you have everyone working off of the same centralized bible. The Producers/UPM can keep track of the Checklist, your POC and 2nd AD can keep track of the cast and crew, etc.
The Template includes things like:
- Vital Information (here you’ll add things like your Company Name, Address, SAG ID#, etc.)
- Checklist (comes pre-loaded with all those baby-steps you need to take to get the production done! Of course, this is just the basic template, you have to then taylor it to your specific needs, but it’s nice to have the majority of it already populated for you!)
- Paperwork Delivery Checklist (whether you’re delivering the project to your school or a major distributor, it’s nice to have a checklist of all that paperwork you need to hand in. This is a pretty extensive list. So you should go in and keep what’s relevant to you, and delete what’s not.)
- Crew List (keep track of the your crew contacts, if they signed their paperwork, and also what days they’re working)
- Cast List (keep track of your cast contacts, their reps, and if they signed their paperwork)
- Locations List (keep track of all your locations, and don’t forget to include your back ups!)
- Vendors List (keep track of the different vendors, addresses, their pick up/return times, and also if you sent them a COI yet)