Whether it’s a Student Short or a Union Feature, having a template that you can use time and again just makes life easier!
Click here to get our 5x Master Templates:
- Crew List Template
- Cast List Template
- Credits Template (Main & End Titles)
- Vendors List Template
- Locations List Template
Are the templates helpful? Consider making a payment to keep the site running.
As you might have figured out by now, everything on this site is accessible first and foremost free of charge. If, and only if, you find value in the tools and templates, then please share that feedback by making a payment of your choosing.
About the production templates
While I have multiple working lists in my Production Bible, by the end of every production, someone on my team always prepares these reports in a more neat and uniform fashion for the final deliverables. These are important for a number of reasons:
- These are used as deliverable items for Distributors & Festivals
- These are kept on file by the Production Company for their records
- These are used as reference for potential reshoots
- These are used as reference for future projects
- The Credits List are used to create the final credits of the film
If you’d also like our 10 Free Accounting Templates to keep track of all your production expenses, you can get those here.